Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dried Cranberries...


In an attempt to eat healthier, dried cranberries have become my new favorite snack. They are fruity and delicious! A few years ago when I tried craisins I unfortunately purchased Cherry flavored. Where does Ocean Spray come up with these horrible mixtures of flavors? Cranberries should taste like cranberries. Cherry flavored crainsins taste like dried cranberries covered in cherry cough syrup. The experience was forever ingrained in my taste buds’ memory. But, Alas! I accidentally bought a cherry flavored bag of craisins the other day and just realized this. I will never open this bag for myself so if anyone wants bastardized dried cranberries come and get them. The back of the package shows even more disturbing flavors of crainsins. You can have pomegranate, blueberry, or cherry “juice infused” crainsins. If I was a cranberry farmer I would be disgusted with the way Ocean Spray uses it’s cranberries like bodies for extraterrestrial cherry flavors to inhabit. I think we need to get Molder and Scully on the case!

1 comment:

  1. I truly don't know where you get your wild ideas for blogs but I like it. And I agree that most things cherry flavored are awful. If you didn't open them you can take them back to the store with your receipt and get the kind you like. REALLY!

    ReplyDelete