Monday, November 8, 2010

Death of Fan


Call it. 10:33AM, Monday, November 8, 2010. Massey fan is dead. I did all I could to try to save it. Smacking it, throwing it on the floor, wiggling the cord. “Don’t leave me!” I cried, but it was too late. It’s motor was too worn out. It reminds me of a quote from The Importance of Being Earnest, “The doctors found out that he could not live, therefore Bunbury died.” It’s quite the same with Massey fan. That is if I was a fan doctor.
Hasselhoff didn't even have to mess with my fan. By the way, these two videos have different endings. They are not the same. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't even know you knew who David Hasselhoff was! I'm sorry to hear your fan died. Are you sure it wasn't just in a coma? I hope you didn't bury it in the garbage without first checking it's vitals. It may have been resting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping it around until I can find out where pet cemetery is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to use prints like the ones in that one post, the fox and rabbit ya know, but I am not in BFA. David is funny, but he doesn't really know people make fun of him.

    ReplyDelete